To Charlie
Dear Charlie, As my final month at DU begins, I have been thinking about my past and my future a great deal. Throughout this class, I have been exploring these things during our reflections. There is a lot for me to work through from my time in college and even more to figure out as I move forward. My reflection in this class has almost entirely centered on the things I am dealing with in my final quarter at DU. For example, when we we did the activity that involved talking to ourselves outside, I was feeling a lot of anxiety about graduate school and I was doubting if that's really what I want to do, but that time helped me to work through those feelings and return to the determined and optimistic person I usually am. I tend to get pretty anxious over the unknown but this process has really helped me to take a step back when those feelings set in and I think I am better able to handle them now. I have always considered myself to be an introspective person--even in high school ...
Comments
Post a Comment