When this course began, my idea of reflection was introspection and analyzing oneself. My goal was to learn how to do this more productively so I could avoid slipping into the anxiety laden part of myself. I believe I have made a significant amount of progress in the last 5 weeks. My previous method of reflection was basically just continually asking myself "what are you doing? why are you like this?", which was, obviously, unproductive. The purpose of my reflection was and is to make myself the best version of me by learning and growing. Now, I feel as if I am much better at this task. Rather than getting anxious and upset with myself, I am able to stay calm and almost indifferent, like a separate person looking in on my life and thoughts. My anxiety stays out of my reflection much more often now than it did before. The outside activity where we had conversations really helped me because I was able to act like the unbiased person on the outside looking in, which really worke...
Comments
Post a Comment